Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jaksons Baby Making Theory

After watching me vomit yet again Jakson asked me why I am always blurping (his word for vomiting) this is how the conversation followed:

Me: because mummy has to have some special medicine so I can get a baby in my tummy and it will be a brother or a sister for you
Jakson: I want a brother and a sister
Me: You can just pick one, what would you like a brother or a sister?
Jakson: brother AND (raised his voice to emphasise and) sister
Johnny: Jakson you can only have one, which would you like a brother or a sister?
Jakson: daddy, I want both a brother and a sister
Me: I can only have one baby in my tummy
Jakson: I think you can fit two in there, yeah daddy? 
Johnny: Just one in there, or there won't be enough room
Jakson: FINE! I'll have a brother
Me & Johnny: :rofl: at the attitude
Jakson: Mummy how do you have a baby in your tummy?
Me: Not sure sweetie, how do you think the baby gets in my tummy?
Jakson: well I will stomp on the baby (saying this while showing me how to stomp with his feet) and turn him into mashed fruit and than you can eat it and than when it gets to your tummy it will turn back into a baby, is that a good idea mummy (asking me that with his eyebrows raised, a smile and his head nodding)
Me: That's a great idea sweetie 

No comments:

Post a Comment