Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jakson to the rescue!

If there is ever an emergency I know I can count on my little superhero Jakson! :D


We were at my sisters having a BBQ for NYE  and we had all just finished eating when massive grey/black clouds suddenly came overhead and wind that was like a tornado! It was all so sudden and very scary.

Everyone quickly went into pack-up mode, grabbing everything off the tables, stacking the chairs etc...

I saw Jakson run to the table grab the loaf of bread and run inside saying 'I've got it, I've got the bread'

I went inside not long after him and heard him talking to his 4yr old cousin, this is what he was saying
"and than the storm came and I ran and got the bread and ran inside fast, I saved the bread Maddy' :rofl:


He was just so proud of himself :wub:

No comments:

Post a Comment