Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Awwww moment

Johnny was on night shift last night and normally when he gets home in the morning (about 6am) he'll do a quick check on Jakson.

Well Johnny knows I've been having not the best sleeps lately so he didn't want to wake Jakson this morning by checking on him, so when he got home he just came straight to bed. About 20 mins after Johnny got home we heard Jakson burst into tears, it was such a sad and heartbreaking cry too :(
I've jumped out of bed and gone into his room to give him a cuddle and ask what's wrong. He said 'I miss daddy, he didn't check me'

He was upset cause Johnny didn't check on him when he got home :wub: :wub: :wub:
He must have been lying there waiting for Johnny to open his door and when he realised he wasn't coming just burst into tears


I took Jakson into our room and he gave Johnny the biggest, longest, tightest cuddle I've ever seen 







 (October 13th, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment